Thursday, March 30, 2006

Life Is A Curious Thing

Thanks, P'Jammers, for calling me back to my blogging roots.

It's been an interesting four months. The old man and I have been caught up in a dilemma that many people would like to have--too many job options and good ones to boot. He was offered an interview for a job and I was just plain offered a job on the same day back in February. We've been arm wrestling for who's going to get which opportunity ever since. Life has been a rollercoaster with all these amazing--and scary--twists and turns. We have yet to reach the end of this particular ride--we don't even see the end in sight yet.

Let me just leave you, kind reader, with these few words from an Amy Grant song:

Life, ooh life is a curious thing
Well, I know that it can be demanding
I know that it can be unkind
I don't really understand it
But Lord sure knows I try
Life is a curious thing
Life, ooh life is a curious thing

Just goes to show that you never know
Just what tomorrow may bring
But I'll tell you this that what it is
Is seldom what it seems
'Cause life is a curious thing
Life, ooh life is a curious thing . . .

No comments: