Friday, July 08, 2005

Avatars

Well, I'm supposed to be working, but I've "hit the wall," so I'm clocking out early to blog.

I was looking at those fake icon-things that people sometimes use--avatars. I saw where some loony 21-year-old was using actress Lauren Graham for hers. (That is not a Lauren Graham slam; that is a loony 21-year-old slam.)

So that made me wonder, "If I could look like anybody else, who would it be?" Then I thought "Nobody cares what you look like. Pick a hot body." Then I thought, "How shallow of you to only care about the figure and not the face." Then I thought, "How shallow of you to only care about the face and not the person inside." Then I thought, "How shallow of you to only care about the person inside and not the eternal soul that resides within." Then I thought, "So, if I could look like anybody else, who would it be?"

If I was a younger me, I would choose Ashley Judd. The older me would choose Susan Sarandon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I can cast a vote, I'd say you should still go for Ashley Judd.